Monday, February 15, 2016

Happy President's Day!

Hey President Obama, Happy President's Day. Celebrate by appointing a new Supreme Court Justice, you know, when it's respectful and timely. It's your right as President. I like the suggestions of Michelle Obama or Loretta Lynch. But you do you, Mr. President.

(And, um, wow, hey Republicans campaigning for President: way to turn a tragic sudden death into political fodder before his family even has a chance to grieve. As candidates who often tagline as being Pro-Family values, I keep wondering what kind of definition of "family" you have? Feels kind of like ABC Family, with shows like Pretty Little Liars and 10 Things I Hate About You....)  Forgive me, but I just couldn't resist.

Also, it seems that Justice Scalia had a deep respect for diversity of thought and opinion, and knew it's value:
On his Friendship with Justice Ginsberg
On his Friendship and Suggestion to Obama to nominate Justice Kagen

#DismantlingWhiteousness

-Matthew (click here to keep up with this discussion on Twitter)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment